David换了份工作,计划在公司附近租套房屋。这天下班后,他计划去看房,先和房东电话联系一下。
A-David B-房东 C-David's wife
A: I've been told you might have a vacant1 room.
听说你有空房间。
B: Yes, I have a spare room.
是的,我有一间空房。
A: Would it be ok to look at the room now?
目前能看看房屋吗?
B: Could you come here in 20 minutes? We're right in the middle of dinner.
你20分钟后过来怎么样?大家正好在吃晚饭呢。
20分钟后,David和太太一块去看房。
C: This apartment looks nice.
这个房屋很好。
A: Yes, it has two bedrooms. That's convenient. And the living room is larger than I expected.
是的,有两间卧室,这比较便捷。还有,客厅比我原先想的要大。
A: The living room is really large, isn't it!
这个客厅真大呀!
B: Yes, about forty square meters.
是的,大约有40平米。
A: The bathtub is large enough for two people.
这个浴缸非常大,足够两个人同时用了。
C: Great. We can give our two children a bath together.
太好了,大家可以给两个孩子一块洗澡了。
C: Can I open the window and air out the room?
我能打开窗户,给房间通通风吗?
B: Sure.
当然可以。
A: It's a nice apartment.
这套房屋挺叫人喜欢的。
B: As you can see, the apartment has been recently renovated2 and comes completely furnished.
正如你所看到的,这房屋已经装修过了,而且其他家具也都齐备。
A: How much is the rent?
房租多少钱?
B: 2500 yuan a month.
一个月2500元。
C: Are the utilities3 included in the rent?
房租中包含水、电和煤气费吗?
B: only gas is included. You have to pay for the electricity and water.
只包含煤气。你需要支付水电费。
A: When can we move in?
大家什么时间可以搬进去?
B: Next Wednesday, if you like.
下周三就能。
掌握没?记得要多多训练啊!