欢迎来到慕课网

【英语词组】电影《小猪佩琪》超经典双语对白

来源:www.pcnrpp.com 2024-07-04

电影《小猪佩琪》超经典双语对白

Daddy Pig cannot see a thing without them. And it makes him very grumpy.

猪父亲没眼镜可什么都看不见,这让他很暴躁。

Oh, George pulled so much at night.

哦,乔治一晚上拉了这么多屎。

Hello everyone! I am Piggy. This is my brother, the little boar. This is my mother, old sow. This is my father, the pig is just awkward!

大伙好!我是小猪佩奇。这是我的弟弟,小公猪。这是我的母亲,老母猪。这是我的父亲,猪刚鬣!

The plane flew over, Zhang Dazui

飞机飞过来了,张大嘴

Page likes to take care of her brother George.

佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治。

I am pepper pig, this is my brother Gerge.

我是粉红猪佩奇,这是我的弟弟乔治。

I can hear it rumbling.

我听见它咕噜咕噜的叫。

I think you’re hungry, Daddy.

父亲,我想你应该是饿了。

My tummy rumbling is one of the best sounds of nature. It means it’s time to eat.

我肚子咕咕叫的声音是大自然最动听的声音之一。这意味着吃饭的时间到了。

Look at me, look at me. I can ride my bike properly.

看我,看我,我可以正确的骑车了。

And I’m teaching them to be proper tigers.

我正在教他们正确的当一只老虎。

Silly Daddy. You must have a proper guess.

傻父亲。你应该做出适当的猜测。

You are doing it all wrong. This is the proper way to swing across.

你们都错了。这才是摇荡的正确方法。

There was something interesting on the TV.

电视上有个有趣的内容。

Naughty Daddy.

淘气的父亲。

George, let’s dress up and pretend to be Mummy and Daddy.

乔治,大家穿上衣服,来假装是母亲和父亲。

Peppa is enjoying pretending to be Mummy Pig.

佩奇正乐在其中的假装是猪母亲。

Yes, Mummy. We were just pretending to be you and Daddy.

是的,母亲。大家刚刚在假装是你和父亲。

Daddy Pig has rescued the kite.

猪父亲拯救了风筝。

Don’t worry, Peppa. Daddy Pig will rescue Teddy.

别担忧,Peppa。猪父亲会把泰迪救回来的。

Daddy Pig cannot see a thing without them. And it makes him very grumpy.

猪父亲没眼镜可什么都看不见。这让他很暴躁。

Good idea, Peppa. If you find them, Daddy will sTOP being so grumpy.

佩奇,好主意。假如你找到了眼镜,父亲就不会再发脾气了。

I’m not grumpy.

我没发脾气。

在线英语一对一培训,地道英语学习,
天天仅需20分钟,开启你的学习之旅
点击“在线英语一对一课程”
免费领取在线英语试听课程

相关文章推荐