Every time I saw her I thought of my mother.
对于这个句子我见过两种剖析:一种剖析是觉得every time 是从属连词,用以引导时间状语从句;另一种剖析是觉得 I saw her 是定语从句,用于修饰 every time。我感觉两种剖析都有肯定道理,但拿不准哪种剖析才是真的对的?敬请专家老师作指点!谢谢!
我感觉两种剖析都算是“对”的。但更容易同意的剖析应该是:将 every time 视为一个固定短语,将 every time I saw her 视为一种特殊的时间状语从句。关于这个问题,我查了一下有关资料:
▲《张道真英语语法》对此的讲解是:……也有的时间状语从句不由连词引起:
Now that we have decorated the house, we can move in. 目前房屋已装饰好,大家可以搬进来了。
Every time I listen to music I’ll think of it. 每当我听音乐,我就想起这事。
He didn’t tell me anything the last time I saw him. 上次我见到他时他什么也没告诉我。
He flinched each time she spoke to him. 每次她和他讲话,他都畏缩。
The moment I saw him I knew that there was no hope. 我一看到他,就了解没期望了。
I came immediately you called. 你一来电话我就来了。
The machine will start instantly you press the button. 你一按电钮,机器就会开动。
Directly he uttered these words, there was a dead silence. 他一说这类话,大伙立刻沉默下来。
▲《薄冰英语语法》对此的讲解是:……有的表时间的短语亦可引导时间状语从句,如the instant, the minute, the moment, the day, the year, each time, next time, the first time, by the time等。例:
The minute he saw her he fell in love. 他对她一见倾心。
The day he returned home, his father was already dead. 他回家的那一天,他的爸爸已经去世了。
Every time I come, he is reading. 我每次来,他都在念书。
Next time you come, please bring your composition. 你下次来,请带来你的作文。
He was much better the last time I saw him. 我上次见他时他好多了。
By the time he was taken to the hospital he was nearly dead. 他被送到医院时已经几乎不可以了。