War makes thieves, and peace hangs them.战争导致盗贼,和平把他们吊死.
Wash a dog, comb a dog, Still a dog, remains1 a dog.本性难移.
Wash your dirty linen2 at home.家丑不可外扬。
Waste not, want not.俭以防匮.
Waste of time is the most extravagant3 and cosplaytly4 of all expenses.费时是所有花费中最奢侈豪华的成本.
Water afar quenches5 not fire.远水难救近火.
Water dropping day by day wears the hardest rock away.水滴每天滴不停,石头最坚也磨损.
We all do fade as a leaf.大家都要像树叶一样枯萎.
We are not born for ourselves.生活非为己.
We can live without a brother, but not without a friend.大家日常可以没兄弟,但不可以没朋友.
We can live without our friends, but not without our neighbours.生活可无友,邻居不可以无.
We first make our habits, and then our habits make us.大家先培养习惯,然后习惯又左右大家.
We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it.假如不创造财富,就没权力享用财富;同样地,假如不可以创造幸福,就没权利享受幸福.
We hope to grow old, yet we fear old age; that is, we are willing to live, and afraid to die.大家期望长大,但怕年老;就是,想生,而害怕死.
We know not what is good until we have lost it.有些时候不喜欢惜,失了将来空叹息.
We learn not at school, but in life.学习不在校,而在日常.
We must repeat a thousand and one times that perseverance6 is the only road to success.大家需要千百次地反覆说明,坚韧不拔是获得胜利的唯一道路.
We never know the worth of water till the well is dry.井枯方知水可贵.
We never know the worth of water till the well is dry.井干方知水可贵。
We never know the worth of water till the well is dry.
井枯方知水要紧。
爸爸妈妈去世方知爸爸妈妈恩。
We only live once,, but if we work it right once is enough.大家生命只一次,好自为之一次就够了.
We shall lie all alike in our graves.一进墓地,大伙一样.
We shall never have friends if we expect to find them without fault.欲找朋友无缺点,从来不会有朋友.