付款条件是外贸谈判时的要紧一点。下面是一些谈判付款条件的常用表达,期望对你有用。
Our letter of credit will be opened early March.
大家在3月初开出信用证。
We'll open the credit one month before shipment.
大家在装船前1个月开立信用证。
Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.
请在交货前20到30天开出信用证。
This letter of credit expires on 15th July.
这张信用证7月15日到期。
The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.
信用证的有效期将延至8月30日。
Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C No.TD204?
你们能否劝说顾客将TD204号信用证延期一个月?
To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.
如此做,你们可以省去开证成本。
It's expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.
开证得交押金,因此花费较大。
We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.
这种信用证付款方法让大家花费太大了。
There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.
开立信用证还要缴纳银行手续费。
A letter of credit would increase the cosplayt of my import.
信用证会增加大家进口货物的本钱。
The seller will request to amend1 the letter of credit.
卖方需要修改信用证。
Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.
请按下述建议修改第205号信用证。
Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation2 of the order.
你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。