喜好英语:正午如何能不睡午觉
Cohen wants to know...
科恩想了解:
"How do I keep conversations going?"
“我如何让说话继续下去?”
That‘s a great question, ‘cause I‘m stalling right now. Think of something like the weather or what fast food you like.
这是个非常不错的问题,我目前也有点支吾。可以谈谈天气情况,(咯咯的笑)或是你喜欢的食物。
Bring up a random1 TOPic. Be like, "Hey, what‘s your favorite color?" And then from there, another conversation shall emerge.
随便开端个论题。比方,“嘿,你最喜欢什么色彩?”然后从这个问题开端,会有其他的对话出现。
Talk about sports.
谈谈体育。
Say something that gets people‘s interest.
谈大家感喜好的工作。
Listen to what people are saying, and just put your input2 in and keep it flowing.
聆听别的人的说话,然后加入到说话中,确保说话的流通。
Really be interested in what the other person has to say.
对别的人说的话显示出稠密的喜好。
Ask them interesting questions and just keep coming up with them.
问他们有趣的论题,然后一向聊这类论题。
A conversation is really best when it‘s about the other person. So ask questions.
当对话触及他们的时分,这个对话就是最好的对话。所以问问题就好了。
Ask how their day went. Ask how their week went. Ask how the weather is. Just certain things that they can talk about and give you their perspective. I guarantee you they‘ll keep talking.
问问别的人如何过一天。问问他们如何过一周。问他们有关天气的问题。谈一下他们有话说而你也可以表达看法的问题。我确保你会让说话继续下去的。
Jesse Pinkman.
杰西·皮克曼问道:
"What does it take to be Ron Swanson?"
“如何成为罗恩·斯旺森?”
That would be great if I knew who Ron Swanson was.
倘若我了解哪个是罗恩·斯旺森就太好了。
To be honest, I don‘t even know who Ron Swanson is.
说实话,我乃至不了解罗恩·斯旺森是哪个。
Do you really want to be Ron Swanson, really? He‘s kind of a jerk.
你真的想成为罗恩·斯旺森吗?他有点儿蠢。
Nobody can be Ron Swanson. I mean, nobody is that suave3. Seriously.
没人能成为罗恩·斯旺森。因为没人能那样世故。我是仔细的。
Get a mustache. Work out.
留胡子。如此就好。
Chop down trees and grow a mustache.
砍树、留胡子。
Fish. Don‘t catch little fish. Catch bigger fish.
垂钓。不要钓那种小鱼。要抓大个儿的鱼。
Go out into the wilderness4 and fish and eat meat and build a fire.
去荒野,垂钓、吃肉、生火。
You‘ve got to have the right haircut and the right clothing. You have to be just a little bit-just a little off.
你要留和他相同的发型,穿和他相同的衣服。你还要不那样礼貌。
You gotta have that like finesse5. You gotta be like so confident.
你要有那种方法。要充溢自信。
One, work at the recreational offices. Two, grow a really great mustache. And three, be as deadpan6 as you possibly can.
最重要,要在文娱办公室工作。第二,要留一个十分棒的胡子。第三,尽量没表情。
TerraNova22 asks...
TerraNova22问道:
"How do I sTOP taking naps in the middle of the day?"
“我正午如何才能不睡午觉?”
Go to bed a little earlier.
晚上早点睡觉。
I suggest getting more sleep at nights and maybe sleeping in.
晚上多睡会儿,或许也可以睡会儿懒觉。
Go jog. Do something to get that blood pumping.
慢跑。做让心跳加快的运动。
Red Bull. Red Bull works.
喝红牛。红牛非常有用。
Drink two cups of coffee, and probably you won‘t take a nap. And don‘t eat a lot.
喝两杯咖啡,如此你可能就不会睡午觉了。不要喝太多咖啡。
Coca-Cola, Sprite-anything that has sugar just helps. It‘s what I do.
喝可乐或雪碧,这类饮料里边的糖分非常有用。我就是这么做的。
You might want to just get more sleep or drink coffee, energy drinks, any kind of caffeinated beverage7.
你可以确保充足睡觉或者喝咖啡和能量饮料等含咖啡因的饮料。
If you adjust your sleep cycle so you‘re going to sleep earlier and waking up possibly later, if you can, then that should compensate8 for the lack of sleep in the middle of the day. And during the middle of the day, do things that you find entertaining and energizing9. That way they‘ll keep you awake so you can eliminate those middle-of-the-day naps.
你可以调整睡觉周期,比方晚上早点睡觉或早上晚点儿起,如此可以补足你正午失掉的睡觉时间。正午你就能做有趣又提神的工作了。如此可以使你在正午坚持清醒,你就不需要睡午觉了。