过去我梦到大家彼此是陌生人,但在现实当中大家是彼此深爱着他们
once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的双眼里找到了它的天空。
My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.
它是大地的泪点,使她的微笑维持着青春不谢。
It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
假如你因失去了太阳而流泪,那样你也失去了群星。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
你看不见你一个人,你所看见的只不过你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
瀑布歌唱道:当我找到了我们的自由时,我找到了我的歌。
The waterfall sing, I find my song, when I find my freedom.
你微微地笑着,不同我怎么说话。而我感觉,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
人不可以在他的历史中表现出他一个人,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。
Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
大家如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇到了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,大家也分别了。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
当大家是大为谦卑的时候,便是大家最接近伟大的时候。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声如此唱着。
Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
完全为了对不全的爱,把自己装饰得漂亮。
The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.
错误经不起失败,但真理却不怕失败。
Wrong cannot afford defeat but right can.
这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
大家把世界看错了,反说它欺骗大家。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
人对他一个人建筑起堤防来。
Man barricades against himself.
使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
我想起了其他的浮泛在生与死与爱与被遗忘的川流上的的年代,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。
I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.
只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,由于一路上花朵自会继续开放的。
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.
哪个如命似的催着我向前走呢?那是我一个人,在身背后大跨步走着。
Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.
大家的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只是云雾的生活。
Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.