参加面试时常常会被问到问题,不过范围基本上是固定的,了解以下这类问题,你应付面试会绰绰有余!
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?
作为一个专业人士,你如何评价你一个人?
A: With my strong knowledge of computers, I am capable and competent.
我有深厚的计算机常识,我可以胜任这份工作。
Q: What are your most professional skills?
你专业技能的强项是什么?
A: I think I am skilled in computer operation and maintenance.
我想是计算机操作与维护。
Q: What kind of people do you prefer to work with?
你喜欢和哪种人一块工作?
A: I prefer to work with those who are willing to work with other people.
我喜欢和那些乐于和其他人一块工作的人合作。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
你觉得你对大家有哪些价值?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to you company in the future.
我想以后我可以为公司做一些积极的贡献。
Q: Do you work well under stress or pressure?
在重压下你能正常工作吗?
A: I am young and have more energy, so I think I can handle it well.
我非常年轻而且精力充沛,我想我可以做的非常不错。
Q: How do you normally handle criticism?
一般你都是如何对待批评的?
A: When we cool off, we can discuss it later.
平静下来之后,大家可以稍后再讨论。
Q: What do you find frustrating1 in a work situation?
工作中什么叫你感觉受挫?
A: Sometimes narrow-minded people make me frustrated2.
有时,心胸狭窄的人让我感觉非常
Q: How do you handle conflict with your colleagues at work?
你如何处置工作中与同事的矛盾?
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized3 way in order to get my point across.
我会更明确有礼地表达我的想法,让他了解我的意图。
Q: How do you handle failure?
失败了你会如何解决?
A: None of us were born perfect. I hope to be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
无人生来完美。我期望能有机会改正错误。
Q: What provides you with a sense of accomplishment4?
什么会叫你有收获感?
A: Doing my best for your company.
为贵公司倾尽全力。
Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
你对自己近期五年内有哪些规划?
A: It would be too early for me to predict this.
目前规划对我来讲太早了。
Q: You may ask questions about us, if you have any.
你有问题要问大家吗?
A: Sure, What would my job entail5?
是的,我的工作都包含什么?