近几年宾馆酒店持续的拔地而起,酒店客房的硬软件服务也不断提升而满足对客人的需要。下面记者为大伙收拾的客房洗衣英语情景对话,期望对大伙有用!
客房洗衣英语情景对话
S=Staff G=Guest
S: Good morning. Housekeeping. May I help you?上午好,客房部。有哪些可以帮你的吗?
G: Yes. I have some shirts to be washed.是的我有几件衬衣要洗。
S: When do you need them, sir?请问你什么时间需要呢,先生?
G: Not straight away.不着急。
S: Will tomorrow morning be all right?那明天上午怎么样?
G: That will be fine. But I have a suit that I would like be pressed as soon as possible.好的。但我还有一件西装期望能尽快熨烫一下。
S: If you are in a hurry we have a two|hour quick service. But there is an extra charge of 50% for it.假如你着急的话大家有两小时内的加急服务。但那要收50%的额外加价。
G: That's fine. And there is also a stain on my suit. Could you remove it?好的。上面还有一个污渍,能去除吗?
S: What kind of stain is it, sir?哪种污渍呢,先生?
G: I spilled some milk on it.我不小心撒上面一些牛奶。
S: We will do our best to remove the stain but we cannot guarantee the result.大家会尽力去除污渍的,但大家并不可以保证结果。
G: OK, thank you.好,谢谢。
S: OK, sir, we will send a room maid to collect your laundry. Your suit will be charged as an express service. And we will deliver it this morning around 9:00.好的,先生,大家将派服务生去取你要洗的衣物。你的西装会按迅速服务收费。大家明天上午9∶00左右将给你送回去。
G: That's fine.非常不错。
S: Your room number, please?请问你的房间号,先生?
G: Room 1120. Thank you.1120房间。谢谢
S: You're welcome.不客气。