251 Our clients want a replacement1.
大家的顾客需要换货。
252 It's a bit too hard. 这有点太难了吧。
253 It's only the background color that's not identical. 这只是图案的底色不同而已。
254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.
这个解决方法还比较合理。
255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?
你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?
256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.
我想你的问题比较大,不仅仅是显示器的问题。
257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.
无论是那些问题,我需要把这台计算机修好。
258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?
你有没方法把它带过来,让大家看一看?
259 If not, our repairman can come to you.
要不然,大家的修理职员可以上你那里去。
260 I would prefer if he comes here.
我倒想他去大家那里。
261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.
大家昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。
262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.
我真的期望我能回答你的问题。
263 It does appear that way.看着好象是如此的。
264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.
请让我查查询,明天再给你回话。
265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.
因为它们残损这样紧急,恐怕大家没办法提货。
266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion? 你们了解残损部分的百分比吗?
267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.
大家将需要出具检验报告,以便大家能知道损毁的程度。
268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.
你们可以亲眼看到完好无损状况与货物没办法销售是什么原因。
269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit2 or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.
大家要弄了解货物是不是在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别是什么原因。
270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.
货物包装得非常仔细,装船非常小心,在这儿完好无损。
271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren't handled properly.
那样残损肯定是在运输途中的什么地方对货物处置不妥导致的。
272 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我期望能根据以下的顺序提出大家的怎么看。
273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
第一我将简略说明大家产品的特质。
274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的状况会在说明角逐商品时一并提出。
275 Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
276 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,大家对新系统非常有兴趣。
277 Has your company done any research in this field? 请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,大家做了一些,但由于大家才刚起步,并没任何资料可以提供给你们。
279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them. 假如你有兴趣的话,我可以列表叫你参考。
280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我期望能再提出一些怎么看。
281 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个需要吗?
282 Would you let me know your fax number?
283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑同意大家的反对案吗?
285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
假如你能说服经营团队,我会非常感激。
286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break. 我建议大家休息一下喝杯咖啡。
287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
或许大家应该先谈论完B项议题。
288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,大家期望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
289 I see. Let's break now.
290 Shall we take a break?
291 Let us take a break now.
292 Let me suggest we take a break.
293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以建议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
294 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
假如你坚持,大家会遵照你的需要。
295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
大家需要强调这类付款条件对大家非常重要。
296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us. 请知道这一点对大家至关要紧。
297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不了解你是不是知道,但,这个条件对大家是必要的。
298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
大家的方针是不授予专卖权。
299 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
任何事总有例外。
300 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
若是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。