1. If youre feeling up to it, there was something I wanted to talk to you about.
假如你感觉身体情况还很好,我有的事想和你聊聊。
Notes: feel up to something表示感觉可以胜任,可以应对某事,感觉身体能承受。比如:
If you feel up to it, please start your work immediately.
假如你感觉可以胜任,请立刻开始工作。
As you feel up to it, you can start from jogging.
当你感觉身体已经可以承受了,就从慢跑开始训练。
2. Because its a private matter. And I am in favor1.
由于这是私事,而且我也支持。
Notes: in favor这个短语在这里表达的是同意,支持。除此之外,in favor还可表示有益于,被喜欢的。比如:
I intend to continue my postgraduate2 study and my husband is in favor.
我计划继续研究生课程的学习,我的老公表示支持。
He is in favor of being creative in work.
她喜欢在工作中维持革新。
Our boss made a decision that is in favor of the young workers.
大家的老板做了一个有益于年轻职员的决定。
3. You tracked3 me down.
你打听了我的行踪。
Notes: track down的意思是追踪,找到。比如:
It was not long before the little boy tracked down his lost football.
没过多长时间,小孩子就找到了他弄丢的足球。