欢迎来到慕课网

CATTI:2018年初级口译甄选句子分析(10)

来源:www.nianggan.com 2024-05-29

1. The crops need rain.

农作物需要雨水。

2. She raised her finger to her lips as a sign for silence.

她举起一根手指放在唇边,示意肃静。

3. His long absence raised fears about his safety.

他长期不在引起了大伙对他的安全的担忧。

4. Our conversation ranged over many TOPics.

大家的谈话涉及不少话题。

5. Several cars are available within this price range.

在这个价格范围内,有好几种汽车可供选择和购买。

6. He is above me in rank.

他的级别比我高。

7. This tennis player ranked third in the world.

这位网球运动员排名世界第三。

8. He made rapid progress in his studies.

他学习上进步非常快。

9. It's very rare for him to be so late.

他极少迟到。

10. He's devoted his whole life to the protection of the rare animals.

他终生捐躯于珍贵动物的保护。

11. They drove at a steady rate.

他们以平稳的速度开车。

12. What's the going rate of computer programmers?

计算机程序设计职员的一般薪资是多少?

13. These shoes are rather too big.

这双鞋有点太大了。

14. I would rather stay at home.

我宁愿呆在家。

15. Her visit brought a ray of sunshine into the children's lives.

她的来访给孩子们的生活带来了欢乐。

16. The garden reaches down to the lake.

花园一直延伸到湖边。

17. They reached London on Friday.

他们星期五到达伦敦。

18. Can you reach the book on the TOP of the cupboard?

你可以到柜顶的那本书吗?

19. That's beyond the reach of my imagination.

那是我想象不到的。

20. I can read French but I can't speak it.

我能了解法文但不会说。

21. The teacher read the poem to the class.

老师给全班同学朗诵这首诗歌。

22. The letter is ready for the post.

信已筹备好,可以寄出了。

23. She is always ready to help others.

她一直助人为乐。

24. What was the real reason for your absence?

你缺席的真的缘由是什么?

25. Did she really say so?

她真的那样说吗?

26. He's quite a nice boy, really.

他真是个好孩子,一点不假。

27. It's really cold today.

今天可真冷。

28. We have reason to believe that he was murdered.

大家有理由相信他是被谋杀的。

29. She can reason very clearly.

她能非常明确地考虑。

30. His speech was favorably received.

他的演讲非常受青睐。

31. The boat received a heavy load.

这船负有重载。

32. I've only recently started learning French.

我是近期才开始学法语的。

33. I haven't seen him recently.

我近期没看到他。

34. He has a long criminal record.

他有长期犯罪记录。

35. She holds the world record for long distance swimming.

她维持着长距离游泳的世界纪录。

36. I recorded the score in a notebook.

我在笔记本上记下了分数。

37. The police recovered the stolen jewellery.

警察找回了失窃的珠宝。

38. He is very ill and unlikely to recover.

他病得很厉害,不大可能恢复健康了。

39. I received a bunch of red roses on my birthday.

过生日那天,我收到一束红玫瑰。

40. He asked me to marry him but I refused.

他向我求婚,但我拒绝了。

41. We were refused permission to enter.

大家被拒之门外。

42. I refuse to answer that question.

我不愿回答那个问题。

43. I hold her in high regard.

我非常尊敬她。

44. You have no regard of my feelings!

你不考虑我的感情。

45. She is generally regarded as one of the best writers in the country.

大家常见觉得她是该国最棒的作家之一。

46. Her motherland is in the tropical region.

她的祖国坐落于热带区域。

47. I guess there are much less people in the Arctic regions than here.

我想北极区域的人要比这里的少得多。

48. His pulse is not very regular.

他的脉搏不非常规则。

49. I am a regular reader of this newspaper.

我是这份报纸的长期读者。

50. A cube is a regular solid.

立方体是正多面体。

51. He has very regular features.

他五官端正。

52. When the others had gone, Mary remained and put back the furniture.

当别的人走了之后,玛丽留下来,将家具放回原处。

53. He remained poor all his life.

他终生贫穷。

54. I remember seeing him once.

我记得见过他一次。

55. Please remember me to your family.

请代我问候你的家人。

56. He removed the mud from his shoes.

他去掉鞋上的泥。

57. They let the house to me at a rent of 100 dollars a month.

他们把房屋租给我,每月租金一百USD。

58. I rent a room from her.

我向她租了一个房间。

59. She rents out rooms to students.

她出租房间给学生住。

60. I'll have my watch repaired; it doesn't work.

我得修修表,它不走了。

61. How can I repair the wrong I have done her?

我冤枉了她,如何才能弥补呢?

62. I'm afraid this old radio is beyond repair.

恐怕这台旧收音机不可以修了。

63. He repeated several times that he was busy.

他一再说他非常忙。

64. I had no reply to my letter.

我没收到回信。

65. He gave me no chance to reply to his question.

他没给我回答他问题的机会。

66. The press in China widely reported the event.

中国报界广泛报道了此事。

67. You should have reported them to the police.

你应当向警方控告他们的。

68. He is reading a report of the state of the roads.

他正在看一篇关于道路情况的报告。

69. The floor requires washing.

这地板该洗了。

70. All passengers are required to show their tickets.

所有乘客都需要出示车票。

71. He commands the respect of all who know him well.

所有知道他的人都对他很尊敬。

72. If they had any respect for human life they wouldn't do such terrible things.

他们假如还顾及人的生命就不会做出如此可怕的事来。

73. I deeply respect her courage.

我深深敬佩她的勇气。

74. I always rest for an hour after dinner.

晚饭后,我总要休息一小时。

75. Let the argument rest there, because we shall never agree.

让争论到此为止吧, 由于大家从来不会建议一致。

76. Sunday is my rest day.

星期日是我休息的日子。

77. This wall will do as a rest for your camera.

这面墙可以作为你照相机的依托。

78. We'll eat some of the bread and keep the rest for breakfast.

大家将吃一点面包,剩下的留到早饭时吃。

79. These problems are the result of years of bad management.

这类问题是因为多年管理不善而导致的。

80. The accident resulted in the death of two passengers.

这起事故致使两名乘客丧生。

81. My father retired at the age of 60.

我爸爸六十岁时退休了。

82. Don't forget to return my keys.

别忘了还我钥匙。

83. What time does your husband return from work?

你老公什么时间下班回家?

84. We look forward to the return of spring.

大家期待着春季的到来。

85. The airport authorities have promised to review their security measurements.

机场当局已答应重新检查他们的安全手段。

86. The play was very well reviewed.

这出戏得到非常不错的评价。

87. All prices are subject to review.

所有产品的价格都大概调整。

88. The country is rich in oil and coal.

这个国家石油和煤的资源丰富。

89. He is a rich man.

他是一个富有些人。

90. Can you ride a bicycle?

你会骑自行车吗?

91. Could you give me a ride to the station?

你能开车送我到车站吗?

92. Do it right now!

目前就做!

93. Are we going in the right direction?

大家走的方向对吗?

94. I have the right to ask for an explanation.

我有权需要一个讲解。

相关文章推荐

01

16

四川、西藏多地公布2023年CATTI考试报名日期!

2023年度翻译专业资格(水平)考试马上开始报名!近期西藏、四川等地公布了本次CATTI报名及考试时间,跟着@沪江英语四六级公众号一块儿看看吧。已公布报名日期区域西藏报名日期节点 报名日期:8月29日—9月4日交费时间:8月29日—9月6日

01

16

【CATTI】报名容易见到问题大全

2023年CATTI报名工作陆续展开,所在区域已经公布CATTI报名日期的同学们记得准时完成报名。为了帮助同学们更好地完成报名工作,@沪江英语四六级公众号整理了CATTI报名容易见到问题及解答,一块儿看看吧。

12

09

CATTI考试扣分细节应该注意

catti如何考?大伙又知道多少呢?每次考试出来有的人由于一分之差就会有遗憾,也有人会质疑是否故意压分控制通过人数?还真不是!不少小事就在你无声无息中丢下,分数也就如此无声无息溜走了。这类扣分细节大伙要好好注意。

10

17

CATTI考试的有关需要注意的地方

立刻就来到的catti 翻译专业资格考试大伙筹备好了吗?无论是不是有把握,不管水平怎么样,期望大伙可以坚持下去,你就已经战胜了自己。既然已经走到这里了,为什么不坚持走完呢?今天就来和大伙说说catti 翻译专业资格考试的需要注意的地方吧!0

09

05

CATTI试题介绍

CATTI考试是中国翻译协会认证翻译专业资格的考试,主要分为笔译和口译两个方向。其中,笔译包含三级笔译和二级笔译,口译则包含三级口译和二级口译。

08

27

2024CATTI考试时间提前,CATTI考试困难程度怎么

打工太难,求职太难,不少“打工人”都在冥思苦想怎么样在求职大军中崭露头角?有人把目光投向了CATTI。据了解是职场敲门砖?还有机会评职称?参与一线城市的人才引进?真有这么好?到底什么是CATTI?这个考试到底难不难呢?别急,假如你也有同样的

08

19

2019上半年CATTI二级笔译考试真题英文翻译中文

The purpose is to associate the “intangible culture” to the enhancement of the monuments ① in order to sensitize the loc

08

12

2024年CATTI翻译专业资格(水平)考试多省报名

2024年度翻译专业资格考试 预计报名网址开放时间:8月22日—9月11日。考试时间:十月26日、27日。

04

27

有catti证书可以从事什么工作

CATTI即翻译专业资格考试,是一项面向全社会的职业资格考试,具备肯定外语水平的职员,不分年龄、学历、资历和身份,均可报名参加相应语种2、三级的考试。那样大伙了解有catti证书可以从事什么工作吗?一块儿看看吧!有catti证书可以从事什么

英语学习 热门搜索

更多>